Wednesday, February 28, 2007

PEE

Bella had been bathed, dressed in several layers of clean clothes, and a fresh diaper. The BumGenius to be exact. I hesitated putting this diaper on, because it sometimes leaks. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong?? Bella was happy, full, and ready for a nap. Whew! I was ready for a nap too. Not even an hour into her nap, she suddenly begins wailing! Not like her, she usually naps a little longer, and wakes up happy. Oh Well, guess she's ready to get up.

I pick her up, just to realize she is soaked! And so is her bed! GRRRR Okay, another bath it is. I undress her, and pick her up to blow farts on her belly. She begins giggling, and pees. Pees a lot! First on me, then as a reflex, I hold her out, away from me, and she pees all over the floor and my bed. She looks at me with a very serious face, then begins giggling again. It was so funny!

OHHH, but the pee story doesn't end here. Oh No. Later that night as Noah was bathing, he suddenly stands up and says, hey mom, want to see me pee up? Aaahhhh... what??? With a mischievous twinkle in his eyes, he points his anatomy upward, and yeah... pees! He started laughing hysterically! Couldn't stop himself. UGHHHH

Life with little ones sure is entertaining!
Wonder what today will bring?

4 comments:

Marci said...

That is so cute. I love it more more more!!!

Rachel said...

I have days like this too! I could also write similar posts with titles of "poop" and "puke", respectively.

SoundHunter said...

Leaking bum genius!'s, we use them as night time diapers (12 hours!) and sometimes they leak, sometimes they don't. They leak when I don't do them up tight enough, and the leak if I don't get it right at the upper back, that flap part that opens has to be closed when you do the diaper up. Also I've realized I need some of the prefo;d (what I stuff them with" to be towards the back, where girls wet them the most. You can rewaterproof the outside of PUL diapers if they aren't leaking for the reasons I'm mentioning, here's a thread at MDC about that http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=177100 .

SoundHunter said...

from the cotton babies site, makers of the bum genius!

http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=57&products_id=764

Great info there.