Monday, April 21, 2008

Update

I've had so many things that I wanted to share these past two weeks, but... my computer decided to throw a hissy fit, and refused to communicate with my camera. Apparently they've worked it out, with no intervention from mom. Phew... let's cross our fingers, wish on our lucky star, that they (my computer and camera) can continue to get along.

I have a few photos I'd like to share:

Noah and Jaime went on their first father/son snowboarding trip. I was very excited about this!!


Jaime found a Robin egg (I think??) in our backyard. It is now sitting on top of our fridge and I'm panicked, checking it a hundred times a day to see if we have a baby chick. It has such a beautiful color!


Noah turned 6!!! What a little, I mean BIG, boy he has become in this past year. He is starting to read and has matured quite a bit. I am very excited to experience all of the wonderful things this next year has in store for us.


We attempted to make a roulade cake for his birthday, but it didn't turn out. It looked more like a giant smashed chocolate burrito, than a birthday cake. It may have not been pretty, but it sure did taste great!! I think I know where we went wrong and we'll try again.



Although it is Spring, and has been for a while now, we are still freezing up here in the Pacific Northwest! We marveled at several hail storms this past weekend from the coziness of our little house. If you have warm weather, please send a little our way. I'm ready, we're all ready.

4 comments:

Marci said...

ahhh! I can't believe I missed it, his birthday! I remembered it and then the day passed! So Late Happy Birthday Noah! I can't believe he is 6. I was just looking at the pictures of B and him when he was born, so precious.

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday Noah! Looks like you had a great day, my Eva, how grown he is...he even looks like he's matured alot since we saw him in August. Love the pictures! And here's some warm weather for you, close your eyes and imagine real hard that you're sitting on the warm sand looking at the warm blue ocean...there can you feel the warm air! Love you guys!

Fatima said...

Goodness, that Noah's such a growing boy! Why does time go by so quickly? Ahhh well, his b-day looked like it was wonderful :-).

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Noah! The don't stay little for long, huh? I can't believe he's 6 already. Hope he enjoys being a true big boy this year.