Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Good Life

Have you ever...
  • waited months for a book from your local library? Then stay up all night to try to finish reading it?
  • woke up to happy, laughing children, just to discover your head hurts so bad you feel that you are going blind in one eye?
  • tried to cook breakfast, but are so slow that your 5yr old takes over and it tastes delicious? (He even spread my popover with butter and jelly)
  • been surprised by husband with a thoughtful gift? NO special occasion?
  • had almost everything turn out just the way you hoped?


That's kinda what my day has been like. Wonderful!
Check out these cute little chocolates! Aren't they adorable? Yes... I'm still a choc-aholic, guess I always will be.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful day, Eva!

Marci said...

oh I can't wait for a day like that, what a great family. Dying to try one of those frogs!