Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Our Pizza

Last night while Noah was taking a bath, I was preparing our pizza dough. Noah called out and asked, what are we having for dinner, mom? We are making our own pizza, I replied. Wow!!!! How come you get to make all the fun stuff!!!!???

Noah quickly bathed so he could help.

It took forever to get this pizza in the oven, but Noah felt so proud. He even dedicated one portion of the pizza to himself. No mushrooms, and lots of broccoli, so he can be extra strong.




3 comments:

Heather said...

yummy! I bet it turned out super delicious, especially because Noah made it. And Noah you ARE strong!:o)

Marci said...

okay I need the receipe for the pizza! looks so yummy! Who would have thought Noah would grow up to be such a helper.

SoundHunter said...

Oh my gosh you've made a couple of cute kids!