Tuesday, January 2, 2007

A New Year!

Whew, the Holidays are over, and life is slowly returning to normal. Tomorrow my mom flies home to Wisconsin and Noah goes back to school.

I can't believe another year has come and gone! A sure sign that I'm getting older. I'm not big on New Year resolutions, but I have a bunch of things I hope to accomplish this year. All of the usual stuff... eat better, exercise more, love others, etc. On the top of my list is starting a garden! I really hope we can make it happen this year. I hoped to get it started last year, but then we found so much garbage buried under the blackberries that Jaime cleared. We also found an old dilapidated shed that we had to break down. We still have a lot of work to do. If only this rain would slow down long enough to get some fresh air.

Our future garden.... hopefully next year this time it will look totally different.

1 comment:

Marci said...

I'm so jealous of the size of your yard! Good luck with the garden I have always wanted one.

Noah is such a cutie, Brandi love to hear about him.