Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beautiful

We have had nothing but Beautiful weather the entire week! Is it a sign that summer has finally arrived? I sure hope so, although I wouldn't be surprised if the rain returned again next week. Wait, I take that back, why jinx myself???? I've been told that summer doesn't 'REALLY' start until after the 4th of July weekend here in the Pacific NW.

Here are a few recent garden pictures. HMMM the shade was moving in on me when I took these photos, enlarging them might help you see better. This year I'm most excited about my celery. I read it was too difficult to grow it here. I also read that you shouldn't direct sow... I did and it is growing. I have little celery plants, and when they get a wee bit bigger, I'll try to capture them on my aging digital camera. (It feels like most of my photos are very foggy or blurry, time for a new camera.)


see the baby broccoli? sooooo exciting! Yeah, I know, maybe I need to get out a bit, but seriously...isn't it so cute? I think so.



2 comments:

Heather said...

eva, your garden is so cute, i love your back yard !

P~ said...

Your broccoli looks so much better than mine... still need to find the right micro climate in the yard for it. Good job!
P~