Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This will be our first Thanksgiving without any extended family. We are so excited!! Don't get me wrong, we LOVE sharing this holiday with family, but since they are all in far away places, it will be our first time cooking the entire meal at our home, in our oven, just for the four of us. What better opportunity to try out some new recipes? On our menu this year:
-Turkey
-Mashed Potatoes
-Red Cabbage
-Butterhorn Rolls
-Cranberries
-Green Bean something or other, not quite sure yet
-Apple Pie

I will not miss Chinese takeout with my in laws, but I will miss their company. I also will miss my mothers cooking, because her cooking is unmatched in my book! My food just never tastes as good. I hope everyone has a safe and yummy day!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Happy Thanksgiving Guys. Joey did thanksgiving here and Nina and Jose's and all was delish. I do miss my parents and grandparents maybe next year and in our OWN house.