Tuesday, November 21, 2006

For Me?

A few days ago Jaime and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. After a week of pondering how to celebrate this year, with Bella crying and Noah tugging at my legs saying "mommy, mommy, mommy watch this, watch this... is that cool?" I decided having dinner on the table every night was going to have to be celebration enough. In the past we've celebrated by making yummy treats for each other. With Bella being only 5 weeks old, and Jaime working so much, I figured he may just forget it all together... but he didn't.

Instead he surprised me with a beautiful box of Dilettante Truffles. How lucky am I?

They were absolutely delicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! how special! that is so nice of Jaime to do that! and congratulations to the both of you on your anniversary and the new baby!
hope all is well and take care!
Zari
zariffedrose@yahoo.com